AD300Pro E1/E3 Main Board or Capacitor Repair
AD300Pro E1/E3 Main Board or Capacitor Repair is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
2 year warranty for all flashes 100 watt seconds or higher. 1 year warranty for all other products
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
FREE SHIPPING for orders $399 or more. $9.95 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ON ALL SMALLER ORDERS.FAST SHIPPING! Order in the morning and most orders ship the SAME DAY. We ship to US addresses only via UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail and FedEx Ground, choosing whichever will be quickest to your location. Contact us for an overnight or express shipping quote.
If your AD300Pro is showing an E1 or E3 error it requires the replacement of the main drive board or possibly the capacitors. Please place your order and add a note in the notes section regarding what the issue is.
How to order:
- Copy this shipping address down. This is where to ship your flash:
- MoLight Repair, 707 W Lexington Pkwy, DeForest, WI 53532
- Add the repair to your shopping cart and then checkout and pay for the repair. This will put your repair into our queue.
- Once you have paid you will receive an email with your four-digit order confirmation number. Print that out and include it in the box with your flash.
- Ship your flash to us. We just need the main body of the flash; no heads, no battery. Wrap it in bubble wrap or safely cushion the flash unit. We are not responsible for any damage that occurs to the flash on its way to us, so make sure that it is well protected. Ship it using a service with tracking, like UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or USPS Priority Mail. Please note that it will typically take 2-4 business days to arrive to us once you have shipped it. If you are concerned about if it arrived, use your tracking number to check.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to complete your repair after it arrives. We try to be efficient as possible because of the high volume of repairs we receive. Once we start your repair, we complete your repair. If we encounter any issues, we will contact you. Otherwise, we do not reach out to you unnecessarily during the repair process. We keep our heads down and finish the repair, then ship it out the next business day after completion.
- We ask that you please avoid phone calls and emails asking us if we got the flash, or how the repair is going. That's our #1 source of calls, and it pulls time away from actually getting the repairs done. It is our goal to get your repair done as soon as possible and move onto the next repair.
Just ship the flash body itself without battery or accessories. If you choose to the leave the bulb in please attach the reflector with the bulb cover. We are not responsible for any damage to the bulb or glass bulb dome while shipping. Because of this you may want to remove the bulb prior to shipping. You may send the flash back in its original case, or wrap the flash in bubble wrap for protection.
The shipment charge for your order covers the return shipping from MoLight to you. You still will need to cover the shipping cost for shipping the flash to Molight.
Did you know that MoLight customers save 10% for repairs on gear purchased from MoLight? Ask how. Offer not valid on Flashpoint-branded products or gear not purchased from MoLight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.