We have returned to a normal turnaround of approximately 1 week for this repair. Other repair times may vary.
This is a repair service request. Simply place the order, submit payment and ship your damaged AD200 or AD200Pro flash body to us.
- AD200 LCD repairs must be prepaid.
How to order:
- Copy this shipping address down. This is where to ship your flash:
- MoLight Repair, 707 W Lexington Pkwy, DeForest, WI 53532
- Add the repair to your shopping cart and then checkout and pay for the repair. This will put your repair into our queue.
- Once you have paid you will receive an email with your four-digit order confirmation number. Print that out and include it in the box with your flash.
- Ship your flash to us. We just need the main body of the flash; no heads, no battery. Wrap it in bubble wrap or safely cushion the flash unit. We are not responsible for any damage that occurs to the flash on its way to us, so make sure that it is well protected. Ship it using a service with tracking, like UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or USPS Priority Mail. Please note that it will typically take 2-4 business days to arrive to us once you have shipped it. If you are concerned about if it arrived, use your tracking number to check.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to complete your repair after it arrives, although most often for this particular repair we can get it out in a week or less. We try to be efficient as possible because of the high volume of repairs we receive. Once we start your repair, we complete your repair. If we encounter any issues, we will contact you. Otherwise, we do not reach out to you unnecessarily during the repair process. We keep our heads down and finish the repair, then ship it out the next business day after completion.
- We ask that you please avoid phone calls and emails asking us if we got the flash, or how the repair is going. That's our #1 source of calls, and it pulls time away from actually getting the repairs done. It is our goal to get your repair done as soon as possible and move onto the next repair.
The shipment charge for your order covers the return shipping from MoLight to you. You still will need to cover the shipping cost for shipping the flash to Molight.
If your outer shell/case is cracked and needs replacement, you can also order a new case in the repairs section.
Did you know that MoLight customers save 10% for repairs on gear purchased from MoLight? Ask how. Offer not valid on Flashpoint-branded products or gear not purchased from MoLight.