This version will fit standard rectangular head speedlights as well as the AD200 and AD200Pro when equipped with the fresnel head.
Want to run and gun? Here's the fastest softbox in the West!
The SMDV Speedbox Flip 24G Portable Softbox is known as the world first Flippable softbox. It can be set up and closed in 1 second with one hand! Now that's fast.
This version is 24" in diameter and has the adapter for standard rectangular head speelights like the V860II/III, TT685, Canon 600 series, Canon 580 series, Nikon 900/800 series, and other speedlight brands that have an industry standard shape and size head.
- Design for Convenience: Set up and collapse in 1 second! The Speedbox Flip 24G Softbox can be folded and opened without much effort! It is much easier to set up and close than traditional softboxes.
- Angle Control Grip: Press the angle grip by hand to change to the desired angle, safe and quick. While using traditional softboxes, you need to loosen and re-tighten the angle grip after angulation.
- Spigot Tightening Nut: The softbox is very convenient to be fixed in two steps: locking and opening. And you never have to worry about losing the tightening screw!
- All-In-One Diffuser: It allows you to be free of packing diffuser separately anymore! The waterproof and high-quality non-fluorescent fabric prevents fabric deformation and color distortion.
- Easy and Fast: Edge Velcro System applied to reduce assembly time as much as possible!
- Lightweight and Functional: The Speedbox Flip 24G Softbox is suitable for anyone who wants to reduce their luggage during outdoor shooting; anyone who prefers products that are easy to assemble due to narrow indoor photography; anyone who wants to shorten assembly time and shorten shooting time; anyone who prefers for easy-to-use products; anyone who uses standard speedlghts.
- Size: Flip 24G: 20.67in × 5.12in (525mm x 130mm)
- Diameter: Flip 24G: 24in (600mm)
- Depth: Flip 24G: 11.42in (290mm)
- 1 x SMDV Speedbox Flip 24G Softbox with grid
- 1 x speedlight adapter to fit speedlights and the AD200/AD200Pro fresnel head