XProII Nikon Transmitter
- Channel scanning for finding clean channels at your location.
- Bluetooth connectivity with the GodoxPhoto app.
- Enhanced TCM features, including added flash models.
- More robust battery door.
- Turn off groups by simply double tapping the relevant group button.
Designed for the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, this XPro II TTL Wireless Flash Trigger lets you effectively and reliably trigger flashes up to 328' away. This upgraded model is compatible with the Nikon TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control capabilities for working with system-specific features. To ensure maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and then access 99 wireless ID settings to limit interference from other nearby systems.
Additionally, this wireless trigger now features Bluetooth connectivity for remote operation. Simply download the GodoxPhoto app onto a compatible iPhone or Android smartphone or tablet, and you can remotely adjust the flash mode, power output, modeling light, high-speed sync, and more. In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available as well, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync. Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to 3 EV and wirelessly control the modeling light, zoom setting, and more.
- Compatible with the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system
- Effectively and reliably triggers flashes up to 328' away
- Supports high-speed sync photography up to 1/8000 second
- 16 groups on 32 channels with access to 99 wireless ID settings
- Stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync modes
- Adjusts flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV
- Control modeling light, zoom setting, and more
- Bluetooth connectivity for remote control via GodoxPhoto app
- 2.5mm sync port supports triggering via a wired connection
- USB Type-C port for firmware updates
- Runs on two AA batteries
Godox XProII Specs
Wireless Range 328' / 100 m
Radio Frequency 2.4 GHz
Control Modes Manual, TTL
EV Range ±3 (1/3 Increments)
Sync Speed 1/8000 Sec
Mobile App Compatible Yes: Android & iOS
*As of February, 2023: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
Inputs/Outputs 1 x 2.5 mm (Flash)
1 x USB-C
Bottom Mount Hot Foot
Battery Type 2 x AA
Dimensions Transmitter: 3.7 x 2.4 x 1.9" / 95 x 62 x 49 mm
Weight 3.3 oz / 93 g