BRIEFLY OUT OF STOCK. COMPLETE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM TO RESERVE AN AD400PRO AND GET NOTIFIED WHEN THEY ARE BACK IN STOCK.
SMALL AND POWERFUL
Be sure to also check out our speciak Kit pricing in the Kits section.
Meet the new Godox AD400 Pro – 400ws of TTL HSS power in a small package.
The AD400Pro is only 8.6 inches long and weighs just 2.1kg (about 4.9 lbs.). That’s the size of a water bottle!
AD400PRO TTL FEATURES
• Super Fast 0.1 – 0.9 Second Recycle Time
• Color Stability Mode (+/- 75K Over Power Range)
• Powerful 30 watt LED Modelling Light
• Refined Flash Tube Design & Positioning
• Streamlined High Efficiency Reflector Included
• Smooth Action All Metal Compact Swivel Mount
• Rear Studio Tilt Handle
• Swappable mount ring to fit Bowens (included), Elinchrom, Broncolor and Profoto
AUTOMATIC TTL FOR CANON, NIKON, SONY, FUJI, PANASONIC, OLYMPUS
Tired of adjusting settings in tough lighting conditions? Then let the AD400PRO TTL do it automatically for you. And if you are using the XPro transmitter, you can then convert your TTL settings to manual and lock them in via the handy TCM (TTL Convert to Manual) feature. Very convenient!
The advanced lithium battery made by Panasonic is designed for performance. It will recycle 400w/s in 0.9 seconds. The AD400PRO TTL will give you 390 full power shots.
One controller to rule them all. With its built in receiver all you need is the XPro or X1T for full TTL & HSS remote power control up to 300 feet away. And of course you can use the AD400PRO with ANY of our current X-System Godox flashes – everything from the V350 mini speedlight up to the QT1200II studio flash.
2 YEAR MOLIGHT WARRANTY
Ever had a problem with something you've bought online overseas? Good luck getting that fixed. We're an American company with an American warranty right here in ‘Merica. Your ADPRO TTL is backed by our MoLight 2-year warranty. Plus most orders shipped same day will be in your hands within 1-4 days anywhere across the country. All backed by our full support team.
9 STOP POWER RANGE
The AD400PRO dials down all the way to 1/256 power allowing you to shoot wide open with even your fastest glass. 400 watts of power on the other end allows you to balance with the sun, even in midday. From babies to seniors to weddings to color-critical commercial photography, you're covered.
HSS (HIGH SPEED SYNC)
Finally HSS is built right into the strobe. No more receivers necessary.
You've got 5 groups and 32 channels of wireless bliss. Easily control power across all your X-System strobes and speedlites.
No power wires, no receiver wires, gone, outta here. Experience the freedom that shooting with no wires creates. Seriously, it will change the way you shoot forever.
The AD400PRO TTL is dead accurate across the entire power range. With only a +/-75 degree variance across the entire power range. Stable power output, accurate colour temperature, professional results.
LED MODELLING LAMP
The new 30W LED modelling lamp is bright enough to help find focus easily.
The micro USB port makes firmware upgrades easy. When a new update is released, you're covered.
• Powerful 400Ws
• GN 72M (ISO 100, Included Reflector)
• Fan Cooled
• 30W LED Modelling Light (Adjustable)
• Bowens S-type Mount
• Optional Remote Head
• Optional AC Power Adapter
• Built in (removable) 21.6V / 2600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
• Up to 390 Full Power Pops Per Battery Charge
• 0.01 – 0.9 Seconds Recycle Time
• Flash Modes – TTL / M / Multi
• HSS to 1/8000th
• Second Curtain Sync
• FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
• FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
• Manual Flash – 1/256 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
• Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
• Canon, Nikon. Sony, Fuji, M4/3, Radio Slave Modes (Auto Switching)
• Range – 100m + with XT as Transmitter
• Groups – A / B / C / D / E
• 32 Channels
• Supports legacy Godox FT-16 (with FTR16 receiver) and XT-16 Remote Manual Trigger System
• S1 & S2 Optic Slave Modes
• Flash Duration – 1/240s－1/12820s
• Large Dot Matrix LCD Display
• Custom Functions
• Auto Memory Function
• Type C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
• USB Communication Port (For FTR-16 & XTR-16 Receivers)
• 3.5mm Sync Port
Maximum Watt/Seconds 400 Ws
Guide Number 72 (m at ISO 100, with included reflector)
Recycle Time 0.01-0.9 sec
Number of Flashes at Full Power 390
Flash Duration 1/240-1/12820 sec
Output Power 9 steps: 1/1 to 1/256
Exposure Compensation Manual; ±3 stops in 1/3 increments
Delay Time 0.01-30 sec
Color Temperature 5600K (±200K)
Stable color temperature mode reduces variation to ±75K across entire power range
Wireless Mode 2.4 GHz radio transmission (compatible with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, and Fujifilm)
Functions: Slave, off
5 groups, 32 channels
Wireless Range 328' (100 m)
Display LCD dot-matrix panel
Modeling Light LED, 30W / 4800K / TLIC: 93
Ports 1 x 3.5mm sync cord
1 x wireless control port
1 x USB Type-C
Accessory Mount Type Bowens
Fan Cooled Yes
Power Source 1 x rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (21. V/2600 mAh)
Battery Indicator Yes
Total Size: 8.6" length, 4" width, 5" height (including battery) (220x102x128 mm)
Weight 4 lb 10 oz (2.1 kg) with battery, without flash tube or reflector
1 x AD400 PRO TTL Strobe
1 x AD400 PRO TTL Battery
1 x AD400 PRO TTL Battery Charger
1 x Flash Tube
1 x Rear Handle
1 x Protection cover
1 x AD400 PRO TTL Reflector
1 x Bowens mount adapter (installed)
1 x Allen Wrench
Two year warranty directly from MoLight.