This Godox XT-16 2.4G Wireless Remote Power Control and Flash Trigger supports flash grouping and remote flash power control. With sensitive reactions and stable signal transmission, it applies to most Godox studio flashes, barebulb flashes, and speedlites. Make the flash system convenient to control.
The XT16 provides manual control only; no TTL and no high speed sync (HSS).
Plus any other Godox flashes that have the built-in 2.4ghz X-System receiver.
You can also use the XT16 with older Godox flashes and studio strobes like the AD360 with the use of the included XTR16 clip in receiver.
- Model: XT-16
- Transmit Frequency: 2.4 GHz wireless remote system
- Workable Range: 50m/164ft (open areas)
- Channels: 16
- Max Sync Speed: 1/250s
- Transmit Power Supply: 3V (2 x AA batteries)
- Receiver Power Supply: 5V (powered by flashes)
- Control on Flashes: flash output power, modeling light on/off, wireless control flash power on/off, focus assist beam on/off, buzzer on/off, -flash triggering, etc
- Applicable Cameras: Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, etc
- Applicable Flashes: All X-Systme flashes; Godox studio flash series QT/QS/GT/GS/DP/DE, outdoor flashes XEXPERT/WITSTRO flashes
- 1 x Godox XT-16 Transmitter
- 1 x Godox XTR-16 Receiver