Repair those tips that have poked through from too much wear and tear.
How to use:
1. Pull the rod back so it no longer pokes past the end.
2. Separate the Velcro strip and use just the fuzzy piece. You can discard the prickly piece, or save it and use it if you have more than four poke throughs. Remove the tape to expose the adhesive.
3. Open the fabric glue and squeeze some into the hole where the rod poked through and onto the adhesive side of the Velcro.
4. Secure the glue side of the Velcro strip over the hole.
5. Use the clamp to hold in place.
6. Let it cure for 12 hours.
7. Repeat on any other poke throughs.
- 1 tube of industrial strength fabric glue
- 4 strips of industrial Velcro
- 1 mini A-clamp