NEW! The Godox ML60 60w dual-power portable LED.
At just 5.7 x 3.5 x 3.5" the compact ML60 LED Light from Godox has a host of advanced features "under the hood." The light sports a 5600K color temperature - ideal for shooting outdoors, in a large place dominated by windows, or to seamlessly blend with other daylight-balanced fixtures. Its high CRI rating of CRI/TLCI: 96/97 is ample evidence of advanced capability in rendering color.
The ML60 dims from 0 to 100% and it has a 32-channel, 16-group receiver that allows you to adjust the light's dimming level and on/off functions. You can manage these locally on the fixture or wirelessly at a distance with a separately-purchased controller. The light even has eight lighting effects including lightning, flash, conference, paparazzi, TV, and broken bulb.
Made with run-and-gun shooting in mind the ML60 has a removable handle as well as an umbrella socket. Ready for worldwide use, the ML60 runs on 100 to 240V, thanks to the included AC adapter, but it will also run on two NP-F970 batteries when AC power is unavailable. Godox has included a carrying case for storage and transport.
The ML60 comes with a native Godox-type mount receptacle and can be adapted to work with Bowens mount modifiers using the popular S2 Adapter or by attaching an AD-AB Adapter Ring plus the Bowen Mount Adapter (all sold separately).
- Ultra-quiet fan
- Optional remote control
- AC or optional battery power
- 8 Lighting FX
- Godox-type front accessory mount
- The ML60 can be adapted to work with Bowens mount modifiers by using the S2 Adapter or the AD-AB Adapter Ring + Bowens Mount Adapter
Godox ML60 Specs
- Color Temperature 5600K ± 200K
- Color Accuracy Standard CRI 96 TLCI 97
- Cooling System Fan
- Dimming Yes, 0 to 100%
- Photometrics 1207.7 fc / 13,000 Lux at 3.3' / 1 m
- Fixture Dimensions 5.7 x 3.5 x 3.5" / 145.0 x 88.0 x 88.0 mm
- Fixture Weight 1.70 lb / 0.77 kg
- Connectors Battery Plate 2 x Sony L-Series (NP-F) Lens
- Reflector Mount: Godox-Type
- AC Input Power 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz DC
- Input Power 16.8 / 16.8 VDC at 4.2 A
- Power Source AC Adapter, External Battery
- Max Power Consumption 60 W
- Cable Cable Length 16.4' / 5 m
- Physical Operating Temperature 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C