Save on this super portable 200ws light kit -- you have everything you need to rock out on location and in your studio!
Ultra Compact/ Unlimited Control
With a compact body and two swappable flash heads, the AD200Pro allows you maximum flexibility as you keep your gear small and lightweight. Boasting 9 power stops from 1/256-1/1 in 1/10th increments, the AD200Pro allows you to be fully in control with precise power adjustments.
2 YEAR MOLIGHT WARRANTY
Ever had a problem with something you've bought online from Amazon, Ebay, a local store or from some guy? Good luck getting that fixed. We're a American company with an American warranty, providing service and support right here in…you guessed it…America. Your AD200Pro is backed by our MoLight 2 year warranty.
PAIR WITH THE NEW S2 ADAPTER
The Godox AD200Pro comes with a small lightstand adapter that allows you to mount a small umbrella. The good news is that you can also easily use the new S2 Adapter to pair your AD200Pro with ANY Bowens mount modifier.
TTL AND MANUAL
Tired of adjusting settings in tough lighting conditions? Then let the AD200 Pro do it automatically for you. Set it to TTL mode and fire away with great exposures in most lighting conditions. Or dial in your precise settings in manual. Your choice to work the way YOU want to.
RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
The AD200Pro comes with an advanced lithium-ion battery that has been designed for performance, making it more reliable than ever when shooting on location. The battery is loaded into the underside of the unit to keep it super compact due to its small size, while still offering a recycle time of just 0.01-1.5s with up to approximately 480 full power flashes.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GODOX X-SERIES WIRELESS TRANSMITTERS
With its built in Godox X-Series receiver all you need is one of our controllers for full TTL, Manual & HSS remote power control up to 330 feet away. Any of our controllers work with all current Godox lights.
HSS (HIGH SPEED SYNC)
1/8000 HSS is built right into the strobe. No more receivers necessary. Fully supporting TTL, Flash Exposure Compensation, First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync, Manual Flash, Multi Flash etc. The AD200Pro works with multiple camera brands and various accessories using the appropriate adapter. The AD200Pro allows High Speed Shooting of up to 1/8000th of a second, allowing you to create beautiful background bokeh in virtually any shooting situation.
You've got 5 groups and 32 channels of wireless bliss. Easily control power across all your X Series strobes and speedlites.
No power wires, no receiver wires, gone, outta here. Experience the freedom that shooting with no wires creates. Seriously, it will change the way you shoot forever.
The AD200Pro is dead accurate across the entire power range when placed in Stable Color Mode. Stable power output, accurate color temperature, professional results.
The USB-C port makes firmware upgrades easy using a PC or a Mac. When Godox releases a new update, you're covered.
• 200ws in a compact design
• Included speedlght-type fresnel head and barebulb head for use in softboxes
• Ready for shot after shot with 0.01 - 1.5 Second Recycle Time
• Godox 2.4GHz Radio System
• Auto-Sensing and Switching Radio Slave Modes for Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Pentax and Panasonic/Olympus M4/3
• 328 feet / 100 meter R2 signal reception range
• Rear port interchangeable 14.4V / 2600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
• Manual Flash over 9 Stops: 1/256 - 1/1 Output (1/3rd or 1/10th Increments)
• Flash Modes - TTL / M / Multi
• 5 Groups keep the pace and the peace - A / B / C / D / E
• 32 Channels protect the isolation of the signal
• High Speed Sync to 1/8000th second
• Advanced IGBT circuitry for stable and precise flash duration
• Last Shot Auto Memory Function
• FEC / FEB - 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
• FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
• S1 Standard & S2 'Smart' Optical Slave Modes
• Professional balanced Color Temperature at 5600°K ± 200°K
• Stable Color Mode narrows to variable down to ±75°K
• Large Dot Matrix LCD Display
• An Abundance of Custom Functions
• Type C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
• 3.5mm Sync Port for manual sync connection
• Light Weight Heavyweight at just over 3.0lb / 1.4kg with Battery
• 1x Godox AD200Pro Portable Pocket Flash
• 1x Stand Mount and Umbrella Bracket
• 1x Battery
• 1x Fresnel flash head
• 1x Barebulb flash head
• 1x Battery Charger
• 1x Battery Charger Cable
• 1x Hard-Kit Case
Two year warranty directly from MoLight.
(1) SNAP32 portable softbox
(1) XPro transmitter (choose to fit your camera brand)
(1) S2 Bowens Adapter
(1) Mo-Z-Up collapsible leg lightstand